According to recent statistics, seven out of 100 people are afflicted people are afflicted with depression. Out of this number, only 10% of them were given treatment. Depressions may last for a few days to several weeks and the severity of this condition may cripple daily affairs and alter life's routines.
Furthermore, depression may arise out of loneliness, but it can also be a complication of more serious disorders like obesity, diabetes and other chronic diseases. It does not only affect a person's emotional being, but can also disrupt the normal processes of the human body. A depressed person may have weaker immune system making him more prone to diseases. This being said, it is a given fact that depression should not be taken lightly and one must find ways to help combat it, such as taking Serelax.
Serelax is a blend of 100% natural ingredients aimed to address depression, anxiety, panic attacks and other related problems. Depression is a result of a chemical imbalance which occurs when neurotransmitters are delivered incorrectly. What Serelax does is to correct this imbalance and give a person a happier and lighter disposition. In particular, it:
- Helps the user become more calm
- Safe and effective to eradicate depression, anxiety and stress
- Helps improve mental and physical health
- Not addicting and has no side effects
Pros of Serelax
- Clinical studies suggest that Suntheanine, a substance found in green teas, is a proven effective treatment for anxiety and depression. It is also believed that Suntheanine promote relaxation, better sleep, focus and concentration as well as improve learning capacity.
- 5-HTP or 5-Hydroxytryptophan, on the other hand is an amino acid which increases the level of serotonin. Seratonin is a chemical secreted by the brain responsible for the person's mood and happiness. The more serotonin there is, the happier a person feels. Furthermore, studies show that 5-HTP reduces insomnia, anxiety and food cravings.
- Valerian is a popular herb used for several years as a cure for several disorders. In recent studies, Valerian has been found as good sedative and helps minimize anxiety and stress. Furthermore, an herb called Kava-kava has been found as a good treatment for sleeping disturbances as well as promotes relaxation.
Cons of Serelax
- The Serelax site does not mention clinical studies.
- The details of the guarantee are not available.
- Not all Serelax ingredient amounts are disclosed.
Serelax as a Natural Alternative
Serelax provides its users a healthier, safer and natural alternative to sedative drugs. Its 100% all-natural formula offers a depressed person a way to combat the different symptoms such as stress and anxiety and improve over-all state of well-being.
With the present fast-paced world, it is important to be able to catch up physically and mentally. Depression will only pull you down and finding a safe and natural way to fight it is presented in each capsule of Serelax.
What's Inside Serelax
Serelax offers a natural and effective way in dealing with depression. Its ingredients include:
- Kava Kava
- Wood Betony
The complete list of ingredients for Serelax can be viewed on the official Serelax website.